Wednesday, June 15, 2005

To Move or Not to Move

I hate moving....
Does anyone really LIKE moving? I mean, all of the things you have to think about....real estate agents and mortgage lenders, fix this and fix that, clean this and clean that, fix the screens, mow the lawn, get some flowers to brighten up the walk, this is contingent upon that and this other thing is contingent on that, what is the current interest rate, what will the interest rate be 5 days from now, should we make an offer on this one or on that one, sign here and here and here and sign twice over here, do we need to move this, can we give it away, do we have enough boxes, where's the tape, "honey, where' my supersuit?"....Geez, I need a vacation.
It should be a requirement, maybe something written in the contract and negotiated into the price of the house....BUYERS WILL BE SENT ON A TWO WEEK VACATION TO ITALY FOLLOWING CLOSE OF ESCROW. My, wouldn't that be nice?
Well, I have had nearly a three year break from moving, so I guess it isn't that bad. But, with the amount of money that we are putting out this time around, can this please be my last move for 30 years or so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home