Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sith Happens

Today is the day....at midnight tonight, the beginning of the end....
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is opening at movie theaters tonight and I can't wait to see it! All reviews point to an awesome movie from George Lucas that ties in the prequel movies with the original Star Wars.

Unfortunately, I will not be joining all of the crazy people who have bought tickets weeks ahead of time and will be lining up to get a good seat for a show tonight. I'm sure that traffic will be quite light tomorrow morning! Yes, I must wait....wait with patience, my young Padawan learner....to re-enter the world of Jedi Knights and witness the birth of Darth Vader. You can expect some kind of review from me next week after my good friend Doug and I go see the movie together. It can't come soon enough....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home