Monday, May 16, 2005

Goodbye to the Heyman's

Today is a day of mixed feelings. We said goodbye to our friends, Justus and Samantha Heyman, at a pool party on Saturday. Today they are flying, along with their children (Isaiah and Thea) and our good friend (Kristina), to France where they will begin the next great adventure on their journey of faith and ministry. Fortunately for us, Kristina will be back in a few weeks, but we are not so fortunate in that the Heyman's are moving to France. We will miss them tremendously here in San Diego, but we are also filled with joy and excitement as we support them as they will be working to plant new churches throughout a region searching for truth. For those of you who want to learn more about the Heyman's and their journey, please check out their website called The Red Door.

I pray for you comfort
in the journey
I pray for you peace
while over sea
I pray for you joy
in surrender
I pray for you strength
when it gets harder
I pray for you power
in His name
I pray for you grace
from the same
I pray that all of God's glory
will bless you on the way

Goodbye Heyman's.....may God light your path and sharpen your sword!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home