Monday, July 11, 2005

Ally Cat

I think my smallest babe has been quite overlooked here at this blog. So, I thought I would devote this entire post to the girl we affectionately call "Ally Cat."
Alison is now 3 years old and will celebrate her 4th birthday this August 31st. Time has really flown by since the day she was born. Life looks so much different now. Back then, the Mazza Zoo was located in La Costa in a 2 bedroom condo that measured 1000 square feet. Ah, what a paradise for 6 people! Now we are living in San Marcos (although looking to move to Encinitas soon) in a 4 bedroom house measuring 1800 square feet. Let me tell you, the room is much appreciated!
Ally is the girl that brings a smile to everyone's face. She is prone to make people laugh and we all can't help but give her hugs and kiss her cheeks. Just check out these pictures of her during bath time a few weeks ago. Isn't she adorable?
Well, my baby girl is growing up. She goes to preschool now and knows her ABC's quite well. She loves to have her mom or dad read stories to her and she has a great imagination when playing with her dolls. What a gift from God!
I love you, Ally girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home