Thursday, May 12, 2005

My First Post

Ok, so I've never done this before, but I guess it is time to join the revolution, right? He's a blogger, she's a blogger, wouldn't you like to be a blogger too? Who knows what this will become, but I have random thoughts all of the time....what better way to archive them than to create a blog.
So, I guess I should address the blog name. Well, for some people, the number 13 is an unlucky number. For me, the number 13 has been a very fortunate number...one that keeps coming up in my life. It is a good number and I have fond memories with the number 13. I went on my first date with my wife nearly 9 years ago on July 13th. I guess you could say that was the beginning of my love affair with the number 13. Our first home was a condominium in La Costa and, you guessed it, it was number 13. Our last three children were born into that little 1000 square foot place of coziness. Nearly 3 years ago, we bought our first house in San Marcos. Well, it turns out that our wonderful home is the 13th house on the right of our great street. So, there you go......
I discovered a great online radio station today. If you get a chance, check out www.reallymusicradio.com. It plays great music. The recent playlist shows songs by Paul Simon, Naked Blue, Willie and Lobo, Jim Messina, Sister Hazel, Harry Nilsson, Andrea Zonn, Steely Dan, the Allman Brothers, Pure Prairie League, Patty Griffin....my goodness, talk about music without borders. Check it out and let me know what you think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home