Thursday, November 09, 2006

Meet the Maxima

I didn't realize how much time has gone by since my last update. Incredible how time flies! I'll try to do a better job of updating and putting pictures up for everyone to check out.
Now to the great news! I have a new car! Yahoo!
This is my first new car in quite some time. It isn't brand new, but close. I traded in my 1996 Toyota Tercel for a 2005 Nissan Maxima. It looks similar to the one below:

It is a nice blue color with a light tan interior and a moon roof. It has a 3.5 liter V6 engine and runs very smooth. I love driving to work now. I don't have to shift AND I have good accelerating power.
Of course the trade off is that I have car payments now, but I got a pretty good deal on this car. It had only 6500 miles on it and I was able to get a discount on the price through my work.
I also had some work done on the paint and got the back windows tinted this week while I have been on a business trip in Iowa. So, I am looking forward to getting back and seeing how it looks.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger PAULA MAZZA said...

I love that you love our new car! (yes, I said OUR) It is quite a blessing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home